Current user rating: 89/100 (1 votes)
- Movie: Goodbye: Life Comedy of Starting From a Lie (literal title)
- Romaji: Guddobai: Uso kara Hajimaru Jinsei Kigeki
- Japanese: グッドバイ 嘘からはじまる人生喜劇
- Director: Izuru Narushima
- Writer: Keralino Sandrovich (novel), Satoko Okudera
- Release Date: February 14, 2020
- Runtime: 106 min.
- Distributor: Kino Films
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
After the war in Japan, Shuji Tajima (Yo Oizumi) works as the chief editor for a literary magazine. He is an indecisive man and he has several girlfriends. He starts to think that he can't continue to live like that. Shuji Tajima makes the decision to breakup with his girlfriends, but, because of his personality, he can't tell his girlfriends to breakup. Shuji Tajima asks Kinuko Nagai (Eiko Koike) to act as his wife. Kinuko Nagai is unyielding about money.
- Based on novel "Goodbye" by Keralino Sandrovich (published March 12, 2016 by Hakusuisha).
- Poster and still images for movie "Goodbye."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers