Current user rating: 92/100 (72 votes)
- Movie: Go Go 70s
- Revised Romanization: Go Go 70
- Hangul: 고고70
- Director: Choi Ho
- Writer: Choi Ho
- Producer: Shim Bo-Kyung, Park Hae-Hyun, Lee Jong-Ho, Lee Tae-Hun
- Cinematographer: Kim Byeong-Seo
- Release Date: October 2, 2008
- Runtime : 118 min.
- Genre: Drama / Music / Period
- Distributor: Showbox
- Country: South Korea
- Language: Korean
In Korea, 1970s was the dark ages of military autocratic regime as well as an era of revolutionary upheaval of pop culture lead by energetic youth. After performing in shabby clubs in a town hosting a U.S. military base, Sang-Kyu (Cho Seung-Woo ), a singer, and Man-Sik (Cha Seung-Woo), a guitarist, form the 6 member rock group Devils. They participate in a band contest in Seoul. The group make a strong impression with a shocking, yet amusing performance.
Devils goes on to achieve stardom by playing at the go-go dance club Nirvana. Meanwhile, Mimi (Shin Min-A ), who had followed the Devils to Seoul, becomes a fashion icon with her dance moves and stylish clothes. However, their heydays dont last long.
- To prep for the role of Sang-kyu, Cho Seung-Woo learned to play the guitar, practiced with a real band and lived in the Hongdae area of Seoul (area near Hongik University famous for its thriving indie music scene).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers