Current user rating: 97/100 (157 votes)
- Movie: Gintama 2: Rules Are Made To Be Broken
- Romaji: Gintama 2: Okite wa Yaburu Tame ni soko Aru
- Japanese: 銀魂2 掟は破るためにこそある
- Director: Yuichi Fukuda
- Writer: Hideaki Sorachi (manga), Yuichi Fukuda
- Producer: Shinzo Matsuhashi, Susumu Hieda
- Cinematographer: Yasuyuki Suzuki
- Release Date: August 17, 2018
- Runtime: 134 min.
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Gintoki Sakata (Shun Oguri), Shinpachi Shimura (Masaki Suda) and Kagura (Kanna Hashimoto) run short of money while running their Yorozuya office. They are not able to pay their rent and decide to do part-time work. Whenever they go for part-time work, they meet Shogun-sama. Around that time, the special forces Shinsengumi, led by Isao Kondo (Kankuro Nakamura) is divided among itself. The internal conflict of Shinsengumi connects the conspiracy involving Shogun-sama.
- Based on manga series "Gintama" by Hideaki Sorachi (first published December 8, 2003 in manga magazine Weekly Shonen Jump).
- Filming began February, 2018 and finished early April, 2018.
- Related titles:
- Gintama (2017)
- Gintama: Mitsuba hen (dTV / 2017)
- Gintama 2: Rules Are Made To Be Broken | Gintama 2: Okite wa Yaburu Tame ni soko Aru (2018)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers