Current user rating: 87/100 (3 votes)
- Movie: Gentle 12
- Romaji: Juninin no yasashii nihonjin
- Japanese: １２人の優しい日本人
- Director: Shun Nakahara
- Writer: Koki Mitani
- Producer: Yutaka Okada
- Cinematographer: Kenji Takama
- Release Date: December 14, 1991
- Runtime: 116 min.
- Distributor: Argo Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
In a jury room, jurors deliberate on the guilt or innocence of a bar hostess accused of pushing her ex-husband into the path of an oncoming truck. Most of the jurors are nice folks unwilling to believe a women could do such an evil act. Juror #2, (Kazuyuki Aijima), then takes the initiative to convince his peers otherwise.
- Movie is a parody of Sidney Lumet's 1957 film "Twelve Angry Men".
- Although the entire movie takes place in a single jury room, in reality, Japan does not have a jury system.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers