Current user rating: 89/100 (78 votes)
- TV Movie: Normal is the Best: Writer Fujisawa Shuhei Father's One Word (literal title)
- Romaji: Futsu ga Ichiban: Sakka Fujisawa Shuhei Chichi no Hitokoto
- Japanese: ふつうが一番 -作家・藤沢周平 父の一言-
- Director: Makoto Kiyohiro
- Writer: Nobuko Endo (essay), Mitsuo Kurotsuchi
- Network: TBS
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: July 4, 2016
- Runtime: Monday 21:00
- Genre: Biopic
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Drama series depicts the daily lives of Shuhei Fujisawa's family through the eyes of daughter Nobuko.
In 1963, Shuhei Fujisawa (Noriyuki Higashiyama) works as a reporter for a newspaper, but dreams of writing novels. He lives with his daughter Nobuko and his mother after his wife passes away. Shuhei Fujisawa then marries Masako Kosuga (Takako Matsu). Shuhei Fujisawa goes on to the win the Naoki Prize in 1973.
- Based on two essays "Fujisawa Shuhei Chichi no Shuhen " and “Chichi Fujisawa Shuhei to no Kurashi” by Nobuko Endo (published September, 2006 by Bungeishunju and January, 2007 by Shinchosha). Nobuko Endo is the daughter of famous writer Shuhei Fujisawa.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers