Current user rating: 89/100 (580 votes)
- Movie: Fortune Salon (English title) / Cheongdam Fortune Teller (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Cheongdam Bosal
- Hangul: 청담보살
- Director: Kim Jin-Young
- Writer: Kim Soo-Mi, Kim Jin-Young, Choi Won
- Producer: Park Choon-Bae, Lee Seo-Yeol
- Cinematographer: Jung Jin-Ho
- Release Date: November 11, 2009
- Runtime: 119 min.
- Genre: Comedy
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Tae-rang (Park Ye-Jin) is gifted clairvoyant who runs a posh fortune telling salon in Cheongdam, Seoul. She helps guide her elite clients on matters of love and life altering choices. Yet fate has it that Tae-rang's personal life is always cursed. All the men that Tae-rang has shown interest have become harmed in one way or another. As a child, Tae-rang's mother, also a clairvoyant, told Tae-rang that she is destined to meet a man born May 16, 1978 at 11 pm before she turns 28.
One day, Seung-won (Im Chang-Jung), a former horse jockey now a maintenance worker for horses, spots a 10,000 Won bill on the street and attempts to pick it up. This is when he is hit by a car driven by Tae-rang. It turns out Ki-su was born on May 16, 1978 at 11 pm ...
- Korean movie title "Cheongdam Bosal" refers to:
- "Cheongdam" is a ward of Kangnam in Seoul, South Korea. The area is known for its expensive clothing boutiques and art galleries.
- "Bosal" has two different meanings. "Bosal" refers to female Buddhists in Korea and also refers to fortune tellers.
- "Fortune Salon" opened #2 at the South Korean box office selling 384,378 tickets on 470 screens and accounting for 19% of all tickets sold during its opening Nov. 13th-15th weekend.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers