Current user rating: 76/100 (350 votes)
- Movie: Five Senses of Eros
- Revised romanization: Ogamdo
- Hangul: 오감도
- Director: Hur Jin-Ho, Byeon Hyeok, Yu Yeong-Sik, Oh Ki-Hwan, Min Kyu-Dong
- Assistant Director: Park Sun
- Writer: Hur Jin-Ho, Byeon Hyeok, Yu Yeong-Sik, Oh Ki-Hwan, Min Kyu-Dong, Lee Jung-Hwa, Park Sun, Kim Sun-Hyoun, Jung Sam-Sung
- Producer: Choi Soon-Sik, Kim Jin-A, Seo Eun-Jung, Uhm Ki-Wook, Min Jin-Soo, Kang Young-Mo
- Cinematographer: Kim Moo-Yoo, Ko Nak-Seo, Kim Joon-Young, Yoon Ji-Yoon, Kim Byung Seo, Kim Yong-Hong
- Release Date: July 9, 2009
- Runtime: 128 min.
- Genre: Omnibus / Drama
- Distributor: Cinergy
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
In this anthology film centered around the theme of "Eros," five seperate stories are presented by five top Korean directors. The main characters from each segment are connected with each other in one way or another.
- Director: Byeon Hyeok
- Plot: A man is attracted by the women sitting across from him on a train ride to Busan. He then gets off the train after her, even though its not his stop. He is then able to get her phone number. A few days later the man plans to meet the woman for the second time.
I'm Here (literal title of "Na Yeogi Isseoyo")
- Director: Heo Jin-Ho
- Plot: Ahn Hye-Rim (Cha Soo-Yeon) awaits for her husband, while hiding, to give him a surprise. Kang Hyun-Woo (Kim Kang-Woo) always worries about his wife being left alone. Hye-Rim worries about Hyun-Woo because he will be left alone soon.
33rd Man (literal title of "33beon Namja")
- Director: Yu Yeong-Sik
- Plot: On the set of a movie, fresh new actress Kim Mi-Jin (Kim Gyu-Ri) and her charismatic senior actress Park Hwa-Ran (Bae Jong-Ok) are having difficulties because of their stubborn & demanding director Bong Jan-Woon (Kim Su-Ro). In the end, the senior actress Hwa-Ran transforms Mi-Jin into a sexy vixen to seduce the director.
In My End is My Beginning (literal title of "Kkotgwa Sijak")
- Director: Min Kyu-Dong
- Plot: Lee Jung-Ha (Uhm Jung-Hwa) learns that her husband Min Jae-In (Hwang Jung-Min) has just died in a car accident while on a road trip. She then discovers that her husband was having an affair with her old high school friend Kang Na-Ru (Kim Hyo-Jin). After the car accident Na-Ru comes to Jung-Ha and asks to live with her under the promise of her unconditional devotion.
Believe in the Moment (literal title of "Sunganeul Mideoyo")
- Director: Oh Ki-Hwan
- Plot: Three couples are all high school students & close friends. None of the couples have strong convictions about their relationship. They then decide to exchange partners for 24 hours.
- "Five Senses of Eros" opened #4 at the South Korean box office selling 146,149 tickets on 397 screens (10.6% of all ticket sales) during its opening July 10th - July 12th weekend.
- Through its theatrical run the movie sold a total of 402,951 tickets, grossing 2.8 billion ₩ (staying in the top ten for 2 weeks).
- Short film segment "In My End is My Beginning" was later turned into a full length theatrical film - which premiers at the 14th Pusan International Film Festival.
- Related titles:
- In My End is My Beginning | Kkeutkwa Sijak (2009)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers