Current user rating: 91/100 (403 votes)
- Movie: Fashion King (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Paeshyeonwang
- Hangul: 패션왕
- Director: Oh Ki-Hwan
- Writer: Kian84 (original comic), Yoon In-Wan
- Producer: Yoon In-Wan, Jo Han-Joo
- Cinematographer: Choi Sang-Ho
- Release Date: November 6, 2014
- Runtime: 114 min.
- Genre: Comedy / Fashion
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
High school student Woo Ki-Myung (Joo Won) decides to become the most fabulous guy in the world. He does this to mach up with a pretty girl who is his high school classmate.
Meanwhile, Kwak Eun-Jin (Sulli) likes Woo Ki-Myung. She attempts to change her style to catch his attention.
- Based on the webcomic "Paeshyeonwang" by (published from May 5, 2011 to June 5, 2013 via cartoon.naver.com/).
- Although they share the same Korean title, movie "Fashion King" is entirely unrelated to 2012 SBS drama series "Fashion King".
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers