Current user rating: 94/100 (393 votes)
- Drama: Family
- Revised romanization: Faemili
- Hangul: 패밀리
- Director: Jo Joon-Hee, Choi Sung-Bum
- Writer: Seo Jae-Won
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 120
- Release Date: August 13, 2012 - February 6, 2013
- Runtime: Monday~Friday 19:45
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Woo Shin-Hye (Hwang Shin-Hye), who is divorced, lives with her mother and two daughters. Yeol Seok-Hwan (Ahn Seok-Hwan), who is a widower, lives with his mother-in-law and 3 children. These two families have totally different personalities and appearances, but Woo Shin-Hye and Yeol Seok-Hwan fall in love and marry.
Since their marriage, the two families live under the same roof. Even though they have conflicts due to their differences, they become a real family.
- Early Korean working title was "Dagchigo paemilri" (literally "Shut Up Family") then changed to "Faemili" (literally "Family").
- "Family" takes over the KBS2 Monday~Friday 19:45 time slot previously occupied by "Sent From Heaven" and will be followed by "Pure Love" February 18, 2013.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers