Current user rating: 71/100 (3 votes)
- TV Movie: Dr. Koto's Clinic 2004 Autumn
- Japanese: Dr.コトー診療所2004
- Director: Isamu Nakae
- Writer: Atsuhiro Sugio
- Network: Fuji TV
- Episodes: 2
- Release Date: November 12 - November 13, 2004
- Runtime: 21:00-22:52
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
A year has now passed since the arrival of the young physician Kensuke Goto (Dr. Koto) on Shikina Island, the southernmost island of the Japanese archipelago, the clinic he runs together with Ayaka and Wada is doing well. Ayaka's parents are now considering the possibility of Ayaka's marrying Dr. Koto, with the boss of the local fishermen involved in the situation.It's around this time that the island has its festival to pray for a good fishing catch, which results in several emergency cases at the clinic. After a very busy day at the clinic, Ayaka returns home, only to find that her mother has collapsed.
- Based on the comic "Dr. Koto Shinryojo" by Takatoshi Yamada.
- Although main character is named Dr. Goto, the local island pronounciation is Dr. Koto (hence the title).
- Related titles:
- Dr. Koto Shinryojo (Fuji TV / 2003)
- Dr. Koto's Clinic Special (Fuji TV / 2004)
- Dr. Koto's Clinic 2004 Autumn (Fuji TV / 2004)
- Dr. Koto Shinryojo 2006 (Fuji TV / 2006)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers