Current user rating: 92/100 (11 votes)
- Movie: Death March
- Director: Adolfo Alix Jr.
- Writer: Rody Vera
- Cinematographer: Albert Banzon
- World Premiere: May 19, 2013 (Cannes Film Festival)
- Release Date: 2013
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Genre: Arthouse / Experimental / War
- Language: Filipino, Tagalog
- Country: Philippines, Japan
Bataan. 1942. Thousands of Filipino and American soldiers were forced to march in the blistering heat amidst disease, starvation and maltreatment by the displeasured and disgusted Japanese guards. Miguel is horrified by the dead soldiers talking to him. Alex starts to hallucinate and question his sanity. Roy takes care of his wounded American captain and tries to keep him alive. In the middle of this nightmare, Hatori seems to be unreal - he is both angel, guard, officer and civilian at different times.-- Cannes Film Festival
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers