Current user rating: 84/100 (21 votes)
- Movie: Cutie Honey
- Romaji: Kyuti Hani
- Japanese: キューティーハニー
- Director: Hideaki Anno
- Writer: Go Nagai
- Release Date: May 29, 2004
- Runtime: 94 min
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Kisaragi Honey (Eriko Sato) is a cheerful and attractive young woman
working at Tachibana Trading Corporation. She is a habitual latecomer at the
office, and other workers take advantage of her by imposing their paperwork
on her. Eventually, she always works late on her own, and has no time to
make any real friends there…Yet, Honey is stil l cheerful and lively, because
her true identity is “Cutie Honey”, a super heroine who can transform into
anything using her necklace to switch on and say “Honey Flash!”.
- "Cutie Honey" was originally published as a comic (manga) in 1973, and soon after was adapted into a TV animation (anime) series.
- For the film version the creators first drew characters in the style of Japanese animation, with the actors then imitating the pose of the characters. With this expression, action sequences were successfully given the essence of “Japanese animation style” in live action film. The new process was dubbed “Honeymation”.
- Related titles:
- Cutie Honey The Live (TV Tokyo / 2007-2008)
- Cutie Honey: Tears (2016)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers