Current user rating: 73/100 (4 votes)
- Movie: Closed Ward (working & literal title)
- Romaji: Heisa Byoutou
- Japanese: 閉鎖病棟
- Director: Hideyuki Hirayama
- Writer: Hosei Hahakigi (novel), Hideyuki Hirayama
- Release Date: November, 2019
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Hidemaru Kajiki (Tsurube Shofukutei), Chu-san (Gou Ayano) and Yuki (Nana Komatsu) are patients at a psychiatric hospital in Komoro, Nagano Prefecture. Hidemaru Kajiki killed his mother and daughter-in-law. Chu-san used to work as a salaryman, but he suffers from auditory hallucinations. Yuki is a high school student and she refuses to go to school. Due to that, she receives outpatient treatment.
Patients at the psychiatric hospital try to live brightly, but things suddenly change. A murder takes place at the hospital. The murderer is Hidemaru Kajiki.
- Based on novel "Heisa Byoutou" by Hosei Hahakigi (published April, 1994 by Shinchosha).
- Filming begins January 7, 2019 and finishes mid-February, 2019. Shooting locations include Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Kougen Hospital in Komoro, Nagano Prefecture, suburbs of Kanto region and Tokyo.
- Related titles:
- Closed Ward | Inochi no umi (2001)
- Closed Ward | Heisa Byoutou (2019)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers