Current user rating: 94/100 (110 votes)
Kang-Soo (Ko Chang-Seok) is an alcohol and a chronic gambler. He has also never been a proper father to his rebellious teenage son Jong-Chul (Yu Seung-Ho). For 18 years, Kang-Soo has also held a secret from Jong-Chul - that he's not his actual biological father.
Jong-Chul's real father, Tae-Suk (Kim Young-Ho), is a pimp that abandoned love for success. Now, to save his son, Kang-Soo must go to Tae-Suk ...
- Korean movie title "Busan" has two meanings :
- "Busan" refers to the port city of Busan, South Korea, which is the backdrop for the movie.
- The Chinese character "Bu" (父) means literally "father," while "san" means mountain - or collectively "father mountain".
- "City Of Fathers" opened #8 at the South Korean box office, selling 51,417 tickets on 182 screens and accounting for 5.2% of all tickets sold during its opening Oct. 16th-18th weekend.
- Through its theatrical run "City Of Fathers" sold a total of 158,976 tickets and stayed in the weekend top ten for two consecutive weeks.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers