Current user rating: 95/100 (773 votes)
- Movie: Steal My Heart (English title) / Catch Me (Korean English title)
- Revised romanization: Kaechimi
- Hangul: 캐치미
- Director: Lee Hyun-Jong
- Writer: Lee Hyun-Jong, Lee Gyu-Bok, Yoo Young-A
- Producer: Yoon Il-Joong, Shim Jung-Woon, Jo Soo-Min, Bae Yong-Guk, Yoon Il-Joong
- Cinematographer: Byun Bong-Sun
- Release Date: December 18, 2013
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Crime
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Ho-Tae (Joo Won) is a hot shot criminal profiler. He's currently working on a serial murder case. With his help, detectives are staked out to catch the murderer, but the suspect becomes involved in a hit-and-run accident. Ho-Tae assures everyone he will catch the driver of the hit-and-run accident. Ho-Tae works on the case and figures out the driver of the car is Yoon Jin-Sook (Kim A-Joong). Ho-Tae enters her unlocked apartment and comes face to face with the driver. He's stunned to see that the woman is Lee Sook-Ja .. his first love from his college days. Soon, Ho-Tae also learns that the woman is a cunning cat burglar.
- Filming began May 26, 2013. The first scene filmed involved Detective Lee Ho-Tae (Joo Won) meeting his first love Yoon Jin-Sook (Kim A-Joong) for the first time in 10 years.
- Early working title was "Only You" (온리유).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers