Current user rating: 88/100 (101 votes)
- Drama: Bye Bye Blackbird
- Romaji: Bai Bai Burakkubado
- Japanese: バイバイ、ブラックバード
- Director: Yoshitaka Mori
- Writer: Kotaro Isaka (novel), Kenichi Suzuki
- Producer: Yuji Hiratai
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 6
- Release Date: February 17 - March 24, 2018
- Runtime: Saturday 22:00-23:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kazuhiko Hoshino (Kengo Kora) will soon take a bus ride. Before taking the bus ride, he meets his five girlfriends one by one and says goodbye to them. Kazuhiko Hoshino dated the five women at the same time. Mayumi (Yuu Shirota) is large woman. She follows him as a observer and makes Kazuhiko Hoshino get on the bus.
- "Bye Bye Blackbird" takes over WOWOW's Saturday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Haru ga Kita" and followed by "Partner in Darkness 2" on March 31, 2018.
- Based on novel "Bye Bye Blackbird" by Kotaro Isaka (published June, 2010 by Futabasha).
- Yuu Shirota plays a woman for the first time in his acting career.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers