Current user rating: 74/100 (8 votes)
- Movie: Bridge over Troubled Water (English title) / Bridge to Tomorrow (literal title)
- Romaji: Ashita ni Kakeru Hashi 1989nen no Omoide
- Japanese: 明日にかける橋 1989年の想い出
- Director: Takafumi Ota
- Writer: Takafumi Ota
- Producer: Takafumi Ota
- Cinematographer: Hisaki Sanbongi
- Release Date: June 30, 2018
- Runtime: 131min.
- Genre: Time Travel
- Distributor: Shibuya Productions
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Miyuki (Anne Suzuki) works as an OL. Her younger sibling died from a car accident in 1989. Due to her sibling's death, her mother became ill and her father drank constantly until he died. Miyuki believes if she could prevent the car accident, her family would have a happy future. She travels back in time to 1989 and struggles to save her younger sibling from the car accident.
- Filming begins August 11, 2017 and finishes at the end of the same month. Filming will take place around Shizuoka Prefecture including Fukuroi, Iwata and Mori.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers