Current user rating: 80/100 (18 votes)
- Movie: Black Widow Business (English title)
- Romaji: Gosaigyo no Onna
- Japanese: 後妻業の女
- Director: Yasuo Tsuruhashi
- Writer: Hiroyuki Kurokawa (novel)
- Producer: Yuko Hata, Hisashi Usui
- Cinematographer: Katsumi Yanagishima
- Release Date: August 27, 2016
- Runtime: 127 min.
- Genre: Suspense / Comedy / Marriage / Elderly
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Kozo Nakase (Masahiko Tsugawa) attends meetings for single widowers looking to remarry. He meets Sayoko Takeuchi (Shinobu Otake) and eventually marries her. Not longer after their marriage, Kozo Nakase suddenly collapses and dies. Kozo Nakase leaves everything to Sayako. The rest of his family are left out of his will including his daughter Tomomi (Machiko Ono). Tomomi hires a private investigator, Honda (Masatoshi Nagase), to find out more about Sayoko.
Meanwhile, Sayoko works with Toru Kashiwagi (Etsushi Toyokawa). Toru Kashiwagi is the director of the matchingmaking service. When older wealthy men register for the service, Sayoko charms the men until they eventually leave everything to her. Sayoko and Toru Kashiwagi always split the spoils 50/50. After Kozo Nakase's death, Sayoko begins attending the matchmaking meetings again. Kiharu Funayama (Tsurube Shofukutei) becomes her next target, but Sayoko sincerely falls for Kiharu.
- Based on the novel "Gosai Gyo" by Hiroyuki Kurokawa (published August 29, 2014 by Bungeishunju).
- Filming began July 22, 2015 and finishes mid-September, 2015.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers