- Drama: Avengers Social Club (English title) / Buam-dong Revengers (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Buamdong Boksoojadeul
- Hangul: 부암동 복수자들
- Director: Kwon Seok-Jang
- Writer: Sajatokki (webcomic), Kim Yi-Ji
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: October 11, 2017 --
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Kim Jung-Hye (Lee Yo-Won), Hong Do-Hee (Ra Mi-Ran), Lee Mi-Sook (Myung Se-Bin) and Lee Soo-Gyum (Jun), who all have their own different reasons, carry out a revenge plan.
Kim Jung-Hye is the daughter of a family who runs a big company. She appears straightforward and arrogant, but she is actually naive and cute. Her marriage was made to benefit both families. She tries her best as a wife, but she learns that her husband has betrayed her. To get revenge, she leads the "Bok-Ja Club."
Hong Do-Hee sells fish at a traditional market and raises her two kids alone. Her husband passed away. She is bright and good natured. Her son gets involved in a violent incident at school. She joins the "Bok-Ja Club."
Lee Mi-Sook was an orphan and married. She has tried hard to have a happy family with her university professor husband, but he is violent towards her. She begins to think about her life after she meets Kim Jung-Hye and and Hong Do-Hee.
Lee Soo-Gyum joins the “Bok-Ja Club” to take revenge on his biological parents. His father is Kim Jung-Hye’s husband. Before he married Kim Jung-Hye, he had a fling with a woman who gave birth to Lee Soo-Gyum. His biological parents have neglected him since.
- "Buam-dong Revengers" takes over the tvN Wed. & Thu. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "Criminal Minds."
- Based on webcomic "Buam-dong Boksooja Soshyeolkeurub” by Sajatokki (published from September 2, 2014 to December 27, 2016 via comic.daum.com/webtoon.
- First script reading took place August 17, 2017 at Studio Dragon in Sangam, South Korea.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers