- Drama: Argon
- Revised romanization: Areugon
- Hangul: 아르곤
- Director: Lee Yoon-Jung
- Writer: Jeon Young-Shin, Joo Won-Kyu, Shin Ha-Eun
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: September, 2017 --
- Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:50
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Kim Baek-Jin (Kim Ju-Hyeok) is an anchor, reporter and leader of investigative reporting program "Argon." He does not tolerate mistakes and relies only on facts.
Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-Hwa (Chun Woo-Hee) is a contract reporter. 3 months before her contract is to end, she is assigned to work at “Argon.” She struggles to get a permanent job there as a reporter. Working with Kim Baek-Jin, she receives strict training and grows as a reporter.
- "Argon" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 22:50 time slot previously occupied by "Bride of the Water God 2017.”
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers