Current user rating: 91/100 (154 votes)
- Movie: Lock-On Love
- Romaji: Kakugo wa Iika Soko no Joshi
- Japanese: 覚悟はいいかそこの女子
- Director: Noboru Iguchi
- Writer: Nana Shiiba (manga), Lee Jung-Hee
- Producer: Motoko Kimura
- Cinematographer: Naoki Kayano
- Release Date: October 12, 2018
- Runtime: 95 min.
- Genre: Teen-Romance / Romantic-Comedy
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Towa Furuya (Taishi Nakagawa) is a handsome high school student. Since he was little, he has always been surrounded by women. He believes that he is popular with women, but he has never had a girlfriend in his life.
One day, Towa Furuya’s classmate tells him "you're the type of guy where girls only look at." Towa Furuya gets upset and states that he will make Misono Miwa his girlfriend. Misono Miwa is a beautiful girl and she is popular with guys, but she turns down their advances. Towa Furuya confesses his feelings to Misono Miwa, but she also turns him down. Towa Furuya doesn't give up and his feelings get stronger for her. He discovers that she likes art teacher Takatsugu Masaki.
- Based on manga series "Kakugo wa Iika Soko no Joshi" by Nana Shiiba (published 2014 in Japanese shojo manga magazine Margaret).
- Related titles:
- Are You Ready? Hey You Girl! | Kakugo wa Iika Soko no Joshi (TBS-MBS / 2018)
- Lock-On Love | Kakugo wa Iika Soko no Joshi (2018)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers