Current user rating: 88/100 (183 votes)
- Drama: Alone in Love
- Revised romanization: Yeonae sidae
- Hangul: 연애시대
- Director: Han Ji-Seung, Lee Min-Cheol
- Writer: Park Yeon-Sun
- Assistant Director: Kwon Hyuk-Chan
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: April 3 - May 23, 2006
- Runtime: Mon & Tues.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Lee Dong-jin and Yoo Eun-ho got divorced 2 years ago, but somehow they keep meeting each other for some odd reason. Even after they’ve gotten a divorce, they keep meeting up at the donut shop where they used to date to keep check on each other’s love life.
They sustain their relationship through making various excuses to meet such as marriage and divorce anniversary. However, unlike other young couples who get easily married and divorced, these two really love each other. Nonetheless, others can’t seem to leave them alone in their appeal as singles. Even though they love each other, in their pride, they end up introducing someone else to each other…
- Based on the novel "Renai Jidai" by Hisashi Nozawa (published 1996 by Gentosha Inc.).
- Related titles:
- Alone in Love | Yeonae sidae (SBS / 2006)
- Renai Jidai (NTV-YTV / 2015)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers