Current user rating: 78/100 (49 votes)
- Movie: All For Love (English title) / The Most Beautiful Week In My Life (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Nae Saengae Kajang Areumdawun Iljuil
- Hangul: 내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일
- Director: Min Kyu-Dong
- Writer: Min Kyu-Dong, Hwang Jo-Yoon, Yoo Sung-Hyub
- Producer: Yoon Je-Kyun, Min Jin-Su, Heo Tae-Ku, Kim Hong-Baek
- Cinematographer: Oh Seung-Hwan
- Release Date: October 7, 2005
- Runtime: 129 min.
- Genre: Romance / Ensemble
- Production Company: Soo Film
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A lovely week in the lives of these people.
An elderly couple. The man (Joo Hyun) owns an old cinema and the lady (Oh Mi-Hee) owns a coffee shop in front of his cinema.
A down on his luck salesman (Im Chang-Jung), who just married. The salesman hides the fact that he sells trinkets on the subway from his wife (Seo Young-Hee).
A bill collector (Kim Su-Ro) who is fed up with his job. The man is then offered a spot on a local reality television show to relive his college basketball days and also fulfill the wish of a terminally ill girl (Kim You-Jung).
A divorced father (Cheon Ho-Jin) works in the music industry. With only a son in his life, the music executive needs to find a maid. His ex-wife (Uhm Jung-Hwa) is a fiery spirited psychiatrist, who has perhaps met her match with a rough and tumble cop (Hwang Jung-Min).
Finallly a famous male pop singer (Jung Kyoung-Ho) becomes stricken with a mysterious illness after his contract is cancelled by a music executive. He meets a young nun (Yoon Jin-Seo) who tried to killed herself due to her strong feelings for the pop singer.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers