Current user rating: 90/100 (5 votes)
- Movie: All's Well, Ends Well Too
- Chinese: 花田喜事 (Hua tian xi shi)
- Director: Clifton Ko
- Writer: Clifton Ko, Vincent Kok, Joe Ma, Bak-Ming Wong
- Producer: Bak-Ming Wong, Ronny Yu
- Release Date: January 20, 1993
- Runtime: 85 min
- Language: Cantonese
- Country: Hong Kong
Rich overlord Chow Tung (Samuel Hui) was a trouble-maker and he often protected his gambling addict sister Gut (Sandra Ng Kwan Yue). However, they were dutiful and very obedient to their mother Taijun (Ricky Hui). In order to make them grow up and settle down, mother Taijun demanded their marriage. Gut's fiancee at birth, Lin Jiasheng, was forced to marry Gut and had to move in to live with the Chow's family. He ran away on the night of the marriage. He was helped by Jinx (Thersa Mo) in his escape. Tung then sought help from magician David Copper Feel (Leslie Cheung). He asked David Copper Feel to perform in his mother's birthday party. At the party, David Copper Feel was stunned by the beauty of Snow White (Rosamund Kwan) and by chance, Tung also caught sight of her. Tung was determined to make her marry him and the competition for this lovely goddess promised to deliver barrels of laughter.
- Set in China's "Song Dynasty" 960–1279 CE.
- All films in this series were released during China's lunar holiday seasons.
- Related titles:
- All's Well, Ends Well (1992)
- All's Well, Ends Well Too (1993)
- All's Well, Ends Well 1997 (1997)
- All's Well, Ends Well 2009 (2009)
- All's Well, Ends Well 2010 (2010)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers