Current user rating: 81/100 (16 votes)
- Movie: All's Well, Ends Well
- Chinese: 家有喜事 (Jia you xi shi)
- Director: Clifton Ko
- Writer: Bak-Ming Wong
- Producer: Clifton Ko, Steven Lo, Bak-Ming Wong
- Cinematographer: Kin-Keung Lee
- Release Date: January 25, 1992
- Runtime: 100 min.
- Language: Cantonese
- Country: Hong Kong
Ching (Sandra Ng Kwan Yue) is the wife of unfaithful husband Shang Foon (Bak-Ming Wong), who is one of three brothers, who all live under the same roof with their parents. The other brothers are Shang Foon (Stephen Chow), a womanizing radio DJ who uses his job to woo other women and Shang So (Leslie Cheung) the effeminate youngest child who works as a floral arranger.
Ching does her best to be a devoted housewife, but one day her husband brings home a mistress. Meanwhile DJ Shang Foon runs into Holiyok, who is obsessed with Hollywood movies and re-enacting her favorite love scenes, including scenes from Ghost, Pretty Woman and Misery. However, she falls prey to Stephen's "Double Inverted Eiffel Tower Kissing Technique" and they fall in love. Meanwhile, Sandra has had enough and leaves her husband ...
- All films in this series were released during China's lunar holiday seasons.
- Related titles:
- All's Well, Ends Well (1992)
- All's Well, Ends Well Too (1993)
- All's Well, Ends Well 1997 (1997)
- All's Well, Ends Well 2009 (2009)
- All's Well, Ends Well 2010 (2010)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers