Current user rating: 89/100 (8 votes)
- Movie: A Sky Too Far to See
- Romaji: Mienai Hodo no Toku no Sora Wo
- Japanese: 見えないほどの遠くの空を
- Director: Norio Enomoto
- Writer: Norio Enomoto
- Producer: Yoshinori Kano, Satoshi Naito, Shiho Sakimoto, Takashi Shinomiya
- Cinematographer: Koichi Furuya
- Release Date: June 11, 2011
- Runtime: 99 min.
- Distributor: Tokyo Theaters Company
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Ken (Ryu Morioka) directs his graduation film "Koko ni Iru Dake" with his colleagues. The movie will be his last film as a student. While shooting the movie, Ken has conflicts with lead actress Risa (Natsuki Okamoto). On the last day of their filming, their final scene is delayed due to rain. The day before filming resumes, Risa dies in an accident.
One year later, Ken's graduation film sits unfinished. Then, Ken spots a woman who looks identical to Risa who turns out to be her twin sister Yoko (Natsuki Okamoto). Ken then decides to shoot the final scene with Yoko in place of Risa, but, once again, things don't go according to plan.
The media player is loading...
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers