Current user rating: 91/100 (105 votes)
- Movie: A Loving Husband (English title) / Devoted Husband Miyamoto (literal title)
- Romaji: Koisaika Miyamoto
- Japanese: 恋妻家宮本
- Director: Kazuhiko Yukawa
- Writer: Kiyoshi Shigematsu (novel), Kazuhiko Yukawa
- Release Date: January 28, 2017
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yohei (Hiroshi Abe) is a middle school teacher and married to Miyoko (Yuki Amami). For the first time in 25 years, they begin to live by themselves after their son marries and moves out. One day, Yohei finds divorce papers which Miyoko keeps hidden, but he doesn't have the courage to ask her abut it and agonizes over the papers. His involvement with students and associate in a cooking class, allows Yohei to recognize the concept of an ideal family. He takes new first steps with Miyoko.
- Based on novel "Famiresu" by Kiyoshi Shigematsu (published July 23, 2013 by Nikkei Publishing Inc.).
- Filming begins January, 2016.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers