Current user rating: 95/100 (2 votes)
- Movie: A Good Day to Fall in Love
- Revised romanization: Salanghagi joheun nal
- Hangul: 사랑하기 좋은 날
- Director: Kwon Chil-In
- Writer: Kim Hyeon-Seok, Kim Hyeong-Jun
- Producer: Won-keun Jeong, Hyeong-jun Kim
- Release Date: January 14, 1995
- Runtime: 107 min.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
It is love at first sight for Hyung-joon, a certified public accountant, when he sees Si-jeong, a flight attendant. Despite their feelings for one another, Si-jeong ends up marrying Hyung-joon's friend Tae-seob. Hyung-joon, in turn marries, his first love Eun-ah. But when he hears about Tae-seob and Si-jeong's divorce he is thrown into a state of emotional conflict. Before Hyung-joon can rekindle their romance, Si-jeong marries a baseball player named Kang-hyuk. After numerous failed attempts at finding true love, Hyung-joon realizes the true meaning of love.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers