Current user rating: 94/100 (13 votes)
- Movie: A Boy Who Wished to be Okuda Tamio And A Girl Who Drove All Men Crazy (literal title)
- Romaji: Okuda Tamio ni Naritai Boy to Deau Otoko Subete Kuruwaseru Garu
- Japanese: 奥田民生になりたいボーイと出会う男すべて狂わせるガール
- Director: Hitoshi One
- Writer: Chokkaku Shibuya (manga), Hitoshi One
- Producer: Akihiro Yamauchi, Tadahiko Kanekichi, Keisuke Tsushima, Takaaki Hirabe, Ryuji Ichiyama
- Cinematographer: Wataru Miyamoto
- Release Date: September 16, 2017
- Runtime: 99 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Based on a Comic
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Yuji Koroki (Satoshi Tsumabuki) is 35-years-old and admires singer-songwriter Tamio Okuda. He gets transferred to the editing division of a lifestyle magazine. There, he has a difficult time dealing with strange conversations with his coworkers. Yuji Koroki then meets
Akari Amami (Kiko Mizuhara) at work. She works as fashion press. He falls in love with her at first sight, but soon hell begins for Yuji Koroki.
- Based on the manga "Okuda Tamio ni Naritai Boy Deau Otoko Subete Kuruwaseru Girl" by Chokkaku Shibuya (published July 23, 2015 by Fusosha Publishing).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers