Current user rating: 86/100 (100 votes)
- Movie: 252: Signal of Life
- Romaji: 252: Seizonsha Ari
- Japanese: ２５２ 生存者あり
- Director: Nobuo Mizuta
- Writer: Yoichi Komori (novel & screenplay), Hiroshi Saito, Nobuo Mizuta
- Producer: Toru Horikoshi, Takahiro Sato, Atsuyuki Shimoda, Seiji Okuda, Yoichi Shimada
- Cinematographer Jun'ichiro Hayashi, Tetsuro Sano
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Issei Oda
- Release Date: December 6, 2008
- Runtime: 128 min.
- Genre: Action / Disaster / Fire Fighter
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
A few weeks after a gigantic earthquake struck Tokyo. Metropolitan Tokyo is slowly
beginning to function again. But the temperature of the Pacific Ocean suddenly
increases after the earthquake, causing a tremendous typhoon.
The largest typhoon ever in Japan heads towards Tokyo with devastating force. The
tidal wave generated by the typhoon covers the coastal city area with water.
The Tokyo Fire Department dispatches its elite rescue unit, Hyper Rescue, and their
sonar picks up a signal from underwater. Beneath the ground, in one devastated
subway station, there is someone sending out a code which is known to rescuers
“252… 252…” – “We have survivors!”
"252" is the rescue code that means "There are survivors."
Somebody who knows the rescue protocol is trapped underground! The rescuers, the
survivors and their families all pray for their loved ones' safe return.
In the extreme situation, a rescue party tries to save the survivors at the risk of their
own lives. In the face of death, a daring rescue operation is to be carried out, intersecting
with many dramas of family, love, pride, and human life…
Additional Cast Members:
The media player is loading...
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers