Current user rating: 83/100 (54 votes)
- Movie: 11:00 AM (English title) / AM 11:00 (Korean English title)
- Revised romanization: Yeolhanshi
- Hangul: 열한시
- Director: Kim Hyun-Seok
- Writer: Lee Seung-Hwan, Yoo Young-A, Kim Kyu-Won, Kim Hyun-Seok
- Producer: Lee Jung-Sub
- Cinematographer: Hwang Ki-Seok
- Release Date: November 28, 2013
- Runtime: 99 min.
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Genre: Sci-Fi / Thriller
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A scientist (Jung Jae-Young) develops a time machine in hopes of meeting his deceased wife again. The scientist slips in time to the next day at 11:00 AM and witnesses other scientists being killed. The then scientist goes back to the past to prevent the killing.
- Filming began July 14, 2012 and finished October 8, 2012.
- Actor Kim Moo-Yul was originally cast in the film, but a public controversy arose over his past exemption from the military, which caused him to withdraw from taking part in the film. In his place, Daniel Choi took over the role.
|Jung Jae-Young||Kim Ok-Vin||Daniel Choi|
Additional Cast Members:
- Lee Dae-Yeon - Chief Jo
- Park Chul-Min - Young-Sik
- Lee Gun-Joo - Moon-Soon
- Shin Da-Eun - Nam Goong Sook
- Oh Gwang-Rok - Young-Eun's father
- 2014 (18th) Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival - July 17-27, 2014 - World Fantastic Cinema